Information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Green Cities web site. When you inquire with us or submit a best practice, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Job Title or Role
- Phone Number
- Email Address
The way we use information
- We do not collect or maintain a mailing list.
- We do publish the names and contact information for people who submit best practices.
- We use return email addresses and phone numbers to answer the inquiries we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Our commitment to children's privacy
We never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How you can access or correct your information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that that you have submitted to us by contacting us using the email address that we have on record for you. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to contact us
Last updated April 17, 2012
GCC policies have resulted in...
- Conversion of over 665 million sheets of paper to 100% recycled content each year, which saves:
- 10 million pounds of carbon dioxide emissions
- Almost 80,000 trees
- More than 23 million gallons of water
- More than 6,600 barrels of oil
- 1,633,302 plastic water bottles from being landfilled, which saves:
- GCC member cities over